Sew Glue Liquid
Visbella Sew Glue Liquid is a specialized adhesive used to repair tears and rips in virtually any fabric type including leather, denim, polyester, cloth, suede, flannel, and cotton. Designed to be used on fabrics, this versatile adhesive will dry in about a minute to allow for minor adjustments even after the glue has already been applied and will cure within 24 hours after proper application. A fully cured bond will be clear in color and remain soft and flexible without compromising bonding strength!
Features & Benefits
- Non-toxic adhesive that is safe to use in most environments and can be stored in any room temperature setting without direct sunlight
- When fully cured, the bond is waterproof and UV proof as well as being machine washable and dryable
- Will work on virtually any type of fabric and can bond different types of fabrics together
- High strength bond that can hold up to 33 lbs in weight with only a bonded area of 1 square centimeter
- Includes an applicator pen for precise repairs and to allow for easy application in normally hard-to-reach areas
- Cloth, Linen, Denim, Felt, Suede, Leather, Cotton, Polyester, Flannel, Silk, Synthetic, nylon, and much more!
How long does it take for this adhesive to set and cure?
The Set Time for this product is about 1 to 2 minutes, and Cure Time is around 24 hours.
How do I wash fabrics that have repairs made from using this adhesive?
Once fully cured, repairs made from this adhesive are both machine washable and dryable as well as being UV and water proof. This means fabrics with repairs made from this adhesive may be washed with the same procedures as if they were new.
What type of fabric will this adhesive work on?
Virtually any type of fabric including, but not limited to, denim, leather, suede, nylon, cloth, silk, polyester, and cotton.
Where can I store this product and how long will it last when stored properly?
Any setting in room temperature and avoid direct sunlight. Under these conditions, the shelf life is 12 months.