DIY Headlight restoration Kit
Visbella DIY Headlight Restoration Kit is designed to eliminate the worst cases of headlight degradation, yellowing, oxidation, and scratches from your headlights. It includes everything
needed to restore the cloudiest or sun damaged lenses. Get great results on most plastic lenses, such as tail lights, trailers, boat windows, helmet visors, motorcycle windscreens, snowmobiles and more. Professional results can be produced with this easy-to-use kit at a fraction of the cost.
Features & Benefits
- Helps restore clear plastic by removing haze and discoloration
- Provides a deep clean to yellowed, hazed, headlights with the use of a specifically designed polish and sealant
- Improves visibility and safety
- Dramatically reduces the glare your headlights give off
- Easy 3-step process requires as little as an hour to remove scratches and restore cloudy, dull lenses back to like-new performance
- Vehicle headlights, motorcycle headlights, fog lights, and more
Are there any special tools required to properly use this kit?
No, the whole procedure can be done by hand. However, using a grinder for the polishing and sponge components will aid in polishing.
Are the effects of this kit permanent?
This kit includes a protective paste to ensure the longevity of the effects. However, the headlight will naturally fog again over time.
Can a headlight lens be restored more than once with this kit?
This kit is intended to restore 2 headlights. However, you can restore the same headlight multiple times using this kit.
Can I wash my car after I use this kit?
As per instruction, do not wash the car for at least 24 hours after using the kit to avoid getting any moisture on the applied headlights.