DIY Windshield Repair Kit
Visbella DIY Windshield Repair Kit is a very handy tool to help you repair your car’s broken windshield in just 30-50 minutes. This kit will minimize the appearance of chips and cracks in your windshield and help to prevent them from spreading further. It works by removing air from the break and then fills it with durable resin, making the area even stronger than before. You can achieve easy and quick, professional quality repairs at a fraction of the cost.
Features & Benefits
- Performs a clear and permanent repair
- Resin solution evenly fills small breaks, cracks, and chips to prevent spreading
- Saves costs on potentially more expensive, full windshield replacements
- Minimizes the cosmetic blemish of a break or chip to make the windshield look brand new
- Easy-to-use kit takes only 30 minutes to use
- Small breaks, cracks, and chips on windshields and windows
Can this kit be used to fix longer, thicker cracks?
No, this kit is intended for small cracks.
Do you need sunlight in order for the resin solution to dry?
No, however you would need another source of UV light in order to have the resin solution dry. Sunlight is the most common way to have resin dry.
Is this kit for a one-time/ one crack use?
Yes, the kit is designed for a one-time use.
Is there any preparation I need to do prior to using this kit?
As per instruction, clean the area in and around the targeted crack of any contaminates as thoroughly as you can prior to using this kit.
What do I do if I accidentally dropped in too much resin?
A few extra drops of a resin will not a problem as long as it does not fill over the neck of the pedestal.