Visbella Gasket Makers
A high temperature RTV silicone designed for bonding and sealing in automotive applications. It forms to any size or shape gasket, and is resistant to both temperature and migration caused by thermal cycling. Can withstand temperature from -80°F up to 600°F (315°C). This product is a one compound RTV silicone sealant that cures completely without excitant odor release. It’s acidic and neutral components solidify into an elastic rubber strip. It’s ideal for timing covers, intake manifolds, exhaust manifolds, cylinder heads, carburetors, and more.
Features & Benefits
- Low odor
- High temperature resistant
- Formulated to work with oxygen sensor equipped engines, resulting in a sensor safe seal
- Oil and water resistant allows for better performance by preventing premature failure
- Anti-freeze resistant
- Non-corrosive properties ensure a long lasting seal life
- Engines and Motors, Gearboxes, High-Temperature Piping Systems, Carburetors, Compressors, Steam Turbines, Household Appliances
How long should the silicone cure for before it is 100% cured and at full strength?
10-14 days (at 75% capacity strength in just 4 days)
Once cured, will the silicone resist water?
Yes, once cured the silicone becomes water resistant as well as oil resistant.