For repairs that require outstanding quality and superior performance, Speedy-Fix has become a perfect solution with its unique two part system. The adhesive and filling powder combination allows for complete and reinforcing repairs on most any crack, gap, crevice, or hole. These quick and easy repairs can be grinded, filed, sanded, and painted in just a short period of time. This unique dual welding adhesive system can bond to almost anything, giving you a broad range of applications to work with.
Features & Benefits
- The two-part system hardens in seconds
- Forms an incredibly strong and long-lasting bond
- Can be applied to bond rubber, copper, steel, aluminum, and most plastics
- Different colored powders allow for a variety of applications from bumpers to engine casings
- Easy to use and cost effective
- Rubber, Metal, Plastic, Copper, Aluminum, and more
Can I apply a second coat of speedy fix?
Yes, a second coat can be applied once the first coat has dried.
Will the speedy fix adhesive dry once it touches my hand/skin?
Yes, the adhesive will dry even without the resin mixed in, so be sure to apply with caution.